what fonts and symbols are available?
- please check the GALLERY page to see many examples of available symbols and fonts. the names of the fonts and symbols are listed in the description of each picture (click to open pop up window)
- I am currently working on new font and symbol charts for this page. there are hundreds of symbols and 30+ fonts.
- please contact me at email@example.com with questions about whether I have a particular symbol stamp!
what is the turnaround time for mad dog metal products?
- takeout (premade grab and go) tags - ship within 7 business days
- custom tags - turnaround is completely based on the volume of orders that come in. I am not currently limiting how many tags can be ordered during a wait list turn. I schedule a few tags per day and you can see how far out they are scheduled on Trello (there is a link under the banner on the main page.) I cannot accurately predict how long tags will take to create, so I am trying to make up for this with daily honesty and transparency using Trello. And by trying to dramatically underschedule things so that I can catch up when I need to reduce turnaround time.
- I do offer a general guarantee of refund or product credit if you are unhappy with the service or product regardless of time frame
my shipment hasn't arrived in the expected time frame or there is a problem with the tracking information. how do I contact you?
- please contact me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can make sure your wayward tags find their way to you or are replaced!
- due to several recent situations in which I replaced a tag only to have the original arrive shortly afterwards, I have added the following policy for replacing tags that have been lost in the mail:
- tags where tracking never updates at all (appears as if it has not been shipped): I will replace these if it has been 7 days.
- tags where tracking stops moving after being scanned at some point: I will replace these if they do not update in 14 days.
- if the lost items are "time sensitive," contact me about the situation please.
do you accept time sensitive (rush) orders?
- No, I am not currently accepting time sensitive or rush orders. There may be an option for this (rush fee) in the future but I need to sort out the new ordering system first. There have also been MANY recent situations in which the post office did not deliver on time despite timely priority or overnight/express shipping, I cannot guarantee arrival dates, just shipping dates. I will replace tags that are lost in the mail, however (see above question.)
do you ship internationally?
when it is my turn on the wait list, I would like to place a large order. is there a quantity discount?
- yes, please contact me at email@example.com for a quantity discount code if you are placing a large order.
does the paint wear off? will you repair my damaged tag?
- the paint should not wear off. however, due to choosing to maximize selection over only using the best quality stamps, there are certain stamps that hold paint "less well" than other stamps. less sharp, bolder stamps (usually those made many years ago before overall quality of these tools improved) are generally the problem. other than those, bolder/wider lines in general are more likely to let something get into the impression and scrape paint out.
- yes, I will repair tags! I do not charge for this service. please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send a mailing address to mail it back. I will cover return shipping (except international).
- the only damage I do not repair or replace is a severely chewed tag.
is there a discount for rescue organizations?
- yes, please contact me at email@example.com for a quote and/or discount code on tags for rescue organizations.
will you consider donating products or gift cards to rescue or other worthy causes?
- of course I will consider it, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will look into donating items to your cause.
are you interested in vending at my event?
- mad dog metal is not currently vending at dog shows.